Aruba Greifing, and expert team of Greifers. Register and post a little bit! Current Recruiting.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Thanks for joining Exision Team! Remember if you want to be an Official Greifer, you have to apply. The application is found in the Category, Applications! Remember, invite your friends!
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Your Favorite Games?
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 pm by Assertive

» Might be Moving
Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm by Stewie

» Modules and Plugins
Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 pm by Stewie

» My Favourite Client!
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm by Stewie

» HEY GUYS!!!!!
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm by Overlord

» Hello Kalku here
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:44 pm by Overlord

» Orange is my favourite color C:
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:43 pm by Overlord

» Chat Box Moderator Application
Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am by Stewie

» Dubstep Thread
Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:51 am by Assertive


Share | 
 

 Greifer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stewie
Aruba Owner
Aruba Owner
avatar

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Greifer Application   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 am

This is the official Greifer Application Thread.
Just copy/paste in the quick reply box and fill it out, we do not accept trolling applications or none of that, we also do not tolerate it and you can get warned for it on these forums.


How old are you?:
What greifing experience do you have?:
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?:
Do you have a skype?:
Do you know our IRC Channels?:
What hacked client do you use if any?:
Do you think you would be responsible?:
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:




IF YOU ARE ALREADY A GREIFER, LOOK AT WEEPCRAFT FORUMS AND THE OFFICIAL EXISION GREIFING THREAD THEN JUST PM ME OR ANOTHER ADMINISTRATOR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exisionteam.team-talk.net
BeigePowerRanger

avatar

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 pm

How old are you?: 16
What greifing experience do you have?:a bit, not as much as some im banned on about 5 servers for griefing, and hv griefed a privater server many times who keeps unbanning me Razz
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?: i can help out anytime after 6pm eastern europe time and will probably be on skype or the IRC if im accepted untill 11ish
Do you have a skype?:yes
Do you know our IRC Channels?: yes
What hacked client do you use if any?: weepcraft (being buggy atm though) trying to get Radon to work but its not Sad
Do you think you would be responsible?: yes
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:help out on the forums and grief with other members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeokee



Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am

How old are you?:13
What greifing experience do you have?:derp bman said you needed a ddoser :3 and a bit of experience and i can troll pretty good
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?:yes
Do you have a skype?:ye
Do you know our IRC Channels?:no ;[
What hacked client do you use if any?:Weepcraft
Do you think you would be responsible?:umm sure
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX99oddXx



Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17
Location : A PLACE ON EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 am

Zeokee wrote:
How old are you?:13
What greifing experience do you have?:derp bman said you needed a ddoser :3 and a bit of experience and i can troll pretty good
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?:yes
Do you have a skype?:ye
Do you know our IRC Channels?:no ;[
What hacked client do you use if any?:Weepcraft
Do you think you would be responsible?:umm sure
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:
Lol you didng answer the last question...
BeigePowerRanger wrote:
How old are you?: 16
What greifing experience do you have?:a bit, not as much as some im banned on about 5 servers for griefing, and hv griefed a privater server many times who keeps unbanning me Razz
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?: i can help out anytime after 6pm eastern europe time and will probably be on skype or the IRC if im accepted untill 11ish
Do you have a skype?:yes
Do you know our IRC Channels?: yes
What hacked client do you use if any?: weepcraft (being buggy atm though) trying to get Radon to work but its not Sad
Do you think you would be responsible?: yes
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:help out on the forums and grief with other members
I do think you should become griefer.


Last edited by xX99oddXx on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie
Aruba Owner
Aruba Owner
avatar

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Post around a little bit the two who applied and I will think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exisionteam.team-talk.net
BeigePowerRanger

avatar

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:31 pm

xX99oddXx wrote:
Zeokee wrote:
How old are you?:13
What greifing experience do you have?:derp bman said you needed a ddoser :3 and a bit of experience and i can troll pretty good
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?:yes
Do you have a skype?:ye
Do you know our IRC Channels?:no ;[
What hacked client do you use if any?:Weepcraft
Do you think you would be responsible?:umm sure
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:
Lol you didng answer the last question...
BeigePowerRanger wrote:
How old are you?: 16
What greifing experience do you have?:a bit, not as much as some im banned on about 5 servers for griefing, and hv griefed a privater server many times who keeps unbanning me Razz
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?: i can help out anytime after 6pm eastern europe time and will probably be on skype or the IRC if im accepted untill 11ish
Do you have a skype?:yes
Do you know our IRC Channels?: yes
What hacked client do you use if any?: weepcraft (being buggy atm though) trying to get Radon to work but its not Sad
Do you think you would be responsible?: yes
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:help out on the forums and grief with other members


im pretty sure id answer the last question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie
Aruba Owner
Aruba Owner
avatar

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Guys we are thinking about it right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exisionteam.team-talk.net
xX99oddXx



Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17
Location : A PLACE ON EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:32 pm

BeigePowerRanger wrote:
xX99oddXx wrote:
Zeokee wrote:
How old are you?:13
What greifing experience do you have?:derp bman said you needed a ddoser :3 and a bit of experience and i can troll pretty good
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?:yes
Do you have a skype?:ye
Do you know our IRC Channels?:no ;[
What hacked client do you use if any?:Weepcraft
Do you think you would be responsible?:umm sure
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:
Lol you didng answer the last question...
BeigePowerRanger wrote:
How old are you?: 16
What greifing experience do you have?:a bit, not as much as some im banned on about 5 servers for griefing, and hv griefed a privater server many times who keeps unbanning me Razz
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?: i can help out anytime after 6pm eastern europe time and will probably be on skype or the IRC if im accepted untill 11ish
Do you have a skype?:yes
Do you know our IRC Channels?: yes
What hacked client do you use if any?: weepcraft (being buggy atm though) trying to get Radon to work but its not Sad
Do you think you would be responsible?: yes
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:help out on the forums and grief with other members


im pretty sure id answer the last question
Sorry I was talking to the other one. It fixed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeokee



Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm

How old are you?:13
What greifing experience do you have?:derp bman said you needed a ddoser :3 and a bit of experience and i can troll pretty good
Do you think you would be able to help out as much as possible in this group?:yes
Do you have a skype?:ye
Do you know our IRC Channels?:no ;[
What hacked client do you use if any?:Weepcraft
Do you think you would be responsible?:umm sure
What are you going to do if you get accepted to greifer?:umm grief with you? derp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeigePowerRanger

avatar

Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm

I officially retract my application, dont bother considering it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie
Aruba Owner
Aruba Owner
avatar

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Sorry if you have applied we are going through a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exisionteam.team-talk.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Greifer Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Greifer Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lime sulfur application on LIVING wood
» Dream Job Application. Position: George Clooney’s Girlfriend
» Network failure: this application requires a working data connection
» Don't give up on Isoflex
» 8 ACDelco 41-932 Professional Platinum spark plugs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: